The North Sea Port Conference
Moving forward through collaboration between European ports
By means of various presentations, panel discussions and interviews, we will dive into the challenges surrounding the themes mentioned earlier. Knowledge is being gathered with various European port CEO’s and leading European experts. What can we do and how can we collaborate to move forward?
The North Sea Port Conference will take place in Ghent on Thursday 23rd of November. This port conference will focus on the cooporation between medium-sized European ports. In addition to the current events within North Sea Port this conference will broaden the scope of subjects across the border. Together with ports, professionals, and the industry located within the ports we will dive into topics such as:
- A succesful Ten-T transport network
- European ports as energy hubs
- Cooperation to achieve EU goals
An invitation from Daan Schalck, ceo North Sea Port:
- European ports
- European businesses
- Entrepreneurs interested in collaboration
- Port stakeholders
- A successful TEN-T for a sustainable connected Europe
- Energy transition: how can the European ports be transformed into an energy hub?
- Collaboration between mid-sized European ports: on what levels can the ports partner up to achieve the common goals?
North Sea Port Conference is a sequel to last year’s Havencongres North Sea Port. This conference is hosted by Nieuwsblad Transport in collaboration with North Sea Port.